Island Catholic Schools is a system rich in tradition and history dating back to the mid-nineteenth century. This dynamic community of schools has a strong reputation for academic excellence, instilling core values and building community. At Island Catholic Schools we are committed to becoming guiding lights for a brighter future and to charting a new direction for Catholic education on Vancouver Island.
Situated on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, one of Canada's most scenic and sought after areas to live, Island Catholic Schools operates six schools - three in Victoria, one in Duncan, one in Chemainus, and one in Port Alberni.
How to Apply
To be considered for employment, interested candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume, Island Catholic Schools application form, Pastor`s reference form, Declaration of Faith form, practicum/teaching evaluations, BC teacher certificate, transcripts, names and contact of at least three professional references, Baptismal Certificate, Marriage Certificate (if applicable), Birth Certificate or Passport (for proof of eligibility to work in Canada). Applications can be dropped off, mailed or emailed to:
Mrs. Beverly Pulyk
Superintendent of Island Catholic Schools
1-4044 Nelthorpe St.
Victoria, BC, Canada V8X-2A1
- Declaration of Faith (for Catholics)
- Declaration of Faith (for non-Catholics)
- Pastor Reference For ICS [PDF]
- Support Staff Application Form (PDF)
- Teacher Application Form [PDF]
Positions Now Available
- Temporary Part-time Teacher, St. Patrick's School, Victoria
- Temporary Part-time Teachers, St. Andrew's Regional High School, Victoria
- Temporary Full-time Teacher, Queen of Angels School, Duncan, Maternity Leave
- Full Time Elementary School Administrative Assistant, St. Patrick's School, Victoria
- Special Educational Assistant, St. Joseph's School, Victoria
- Teachers-on-Call, Educational Assitants-on-Call, and Early Childhood Educators-on-Call for all schools in system
All applicants must fill out an application form from above when applying for a posted position.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. To download this free software click on the following link: www.adobe.com
If you experience difficulty downloading these documents, please contact the Web Master.